Coach Rhome does one-on-one work with players all over the nation, teaching them the physical aspects of the great game of football. Starting as young as mature 9-year-olds ready to get started the correct way.
- Prepares college players for draft (including some of the young men that are now in the NFL, such as Andy Dalton on the Cincinnati Bengals).
- Teaching one-on-one young players in college, high school, and middle school to play the game - both mental and physical. Includes drills, technique, and Back Board teaching.
- NFL Coaching Experience, College Draft Preparation, Youth Coaching (includes information, quotes, and pictures)
Coach Rhome reviews DVD films of young players. He breaks down the physical and mental pros and cons with a written report. Limit of 3 DVDs a player.
1 DVD = $100.00
3 DVD = $175.00
- Limit of 3 DVDs a player
- Positions reviewed include QB, WR, TE, and Running Backs
- Expert analysis by 33 year NFL veteran. Report will include mechanics and physical/mental aspects to work on
**DVDs must be strictly offense - NO defense. NO special teams.
**Please edit each DVD in order to only have plays reviewed.
**Coach Rhome will NOT accept DVD films that are not edited for specific plays.